GENERAL HND ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) PROGRAMMES
Applicants for admission into the HND programmes will be required to have the following qualifications:
- National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant field and five (5) relevant O/L credit passes at WASC, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more than two sittings. These credit passes must include English Language and Mathematics.
- Evidence of one year Post ND Cognate experience (Industrial Training)
- Applicants with Pass Grade in the ND will be required to have at least two (2) years Post National Diploma Industrial Experience.
- Professional qualification such as (ICAN), i.e ACA, ANAN are added advantage.
** It is mandatory for HND Full-Time Applicants to fill the JAMB Registration Numbers used for their ND Programmes, Only Applicants with ND JAMB Registration Numbers will be considered for admission.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) FULL-TIME PROGRAMMES.
Applicants for admission into the ND programmes will be required to have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of Four (4) O/L Credits at 1 sitting including English and Mathematics OR five O/L Credits at not more than two sittings in English & Mathematics and or three relevant subjects.
- Credit Passes in Mathematics and English Language is compulsory for all Applicants seeking admission into any programme in the Polytechnic.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the National Diploma and Higher National Diploma programmes of the Polytechnic.
Applicants who score above 120 in the 2019 UTME for admission into full-time National Diploma. Meanwhile, applicants that score BELOW 120 can apply for part-time (weekend) National Diploma. Applicants who have completed their National Diploma and the mandatory 1 year IT programme can apply for the Higher National Diploma programmes.
kindly visit the portal at my.dsadegbenropoly.edu.ng to apply.